⏰BUY 2 GET 1 FREE TODAY
⏰BUY 3 GET 3 FREE TODAY
⏰BUY 5 GET 7 FREE +FREE SHIPPING TODAY
🚢 Shipping >> Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Thick & Strong Spring - Unlike those cheaply made generic products, RJ-Sport cord locks use premium spring, thicker and made of stainless steel, so they can firmly secure cords or laces, even in demanding scenarios
- Market Tested Quality - Hold the RJ-Sport cord locks in your hand, you will feel how compact and smooth they are. These locks are used in our our no tie shoelaces, which have sold over 200,000 worldwide.
- Multi-Purpose - Apart from shoelaces, you can use these cord locks on pack drawstrings, pant closures, outdoor hats and many other outdoor and gym products
4 Steps to Install
Step 1: Press
- Press the lock button all the way down
- It requires a bit of strength since the stainless steel spring inside is strong
Step 2: Thread
- Remain squeeze, put lace tips through each of the openings
Step 3: Move
- Remain squeeze, move the lock along the laces to your desired location
Step 4: Knot
- Tie a knot on the end of laces
- or use RJ-Sport Cord End Clips to secure
Q: Can these work with thin flat laces?
A: These locks work best with oval, round and thick flat laces. If you have thin flat laces, our Single-hole Cord Locks (charted above) are a better option, which accept more types of cord and still offer strong locking power.
Q: Can I move the fastener lock without pressing the button?
A: That's not the correct way to use this product. If you drag the laces anyway with the cord locking, the friction will damage your laces and those extra thin laces may slide under the clamp disc, and you will have to reinstall the lock.
Q: Can these be used for 1/4’’ cords?
A: No, they can’t. The cord hole diameter is 3.5mm, 1/4’’ rope can’t go though. But if you use them with 1/8’’ cords, they are perfect. Please do a little measurement to see if your laces or strings are within 3.5mm.